Glamping site proposed for East Buncombe includes ‘Cloud…
Glamping site proposed for East Buncombe includes ‘Cloud… ASHEVILLE – While some want to spend a night by a warm campfire under... Read More
Cardiff City Property Sales boost UK Christmas Auction…
An Affordable Plot of Freehold Cardiff City Land with Commercial and Residential Potential is up for Sale in Pengam Green CF24 2HB
CARDIFF , Wales (United Kingdom) – – Online Property Auctions (International Press Release) – – An Absolutely Fabulous Plot (or Leafy Green Pitch / Patch / Zone) of Freehold (Cardiff) City Land – with a Massive Amount of Potential – is currently for Sale , on eBay.
It is located directly in the heart of the (Up and Coming) Trendy Social Area of Pengam Green , right within the City of Cardiff (itself). The precise Cardiff City Postcode is CF24 2HB , and is easily accessible by Public (and Private) Transport.
The direct eBay Property Link is https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353806726761 (Online Bids are Now Open).
With Auction Properties in London consistently Sky-Rocketing , (through the roof) , at many multiples of their Initial Guide (or Asking) Prices , Thrifty (Post-Pandemic) Londoners are now (quickly) heading Westwards – Thanks to Crossrail and Host of other (previously Unthinkable) ‘Home-Working’ and ‘Tele-Commuting’ Options .
Modern , Prefabricated , (Modular) Live-Work (L/W) Accommodation Units are (unsurprisingly) therefore getting very popular indeed , these days , in Cardiff (especially those Lovely Scandinavian Prefab Building which are constantly arriving , in hefty sections , on the Back of Huge Lorries , which can easily be Fully Assembled , with HIAB Cranes , within a Few Working Days or So).
Thankfully : The Bright Young Contemporary Architects (of Today) can always be (firmly) counted upon – to ultimately come up with Exceedingly Amazing Solutions. But , as with everything , the Devil (Obviously) lies (Strictly) in the Detail (and , of course , in the Budget).
So – Back to this Very Quirky Little bit of Freehold Land in Pengam Green – which , We Must Say , is fast becoming one of Cardiff City’s Trendiest (and Leafiest) Residential Areas (Postcode = CF24 2HB).
This Highly Intriguing (and Rather Alluring) Plot of (Leafy) Freehold UK Land , with Huge (Commercial and Glamping) Potential , is presently being offered for sale via eBay. It is Conspicuously Located in Pengam Green , Cardiff City , South Wales (Postcode CF24 2HB) , and has already had Hundreds of UK Viewers (seriously) Scratching their Heads in despair ; most especially as to what could possibly be done with it.
It is a strategically sited portion of Freehold Land in a beautiful area of Cardiff , comprising of approximately 0.1 Acres of Open (Green) Space in 2 different parts , joined by a Narrow Tract. A prefabricated GRP Kiosk is already on site , as are the Derelict Underground Foundations of an Old (Pre-1928) Building. It is relatively close (in terms of walking or cycling) to Cardiff Central Train Station. Car Driving usually only takes about 9 mins to get to Cardiff Central Train Station. Vehicle Access is via a gated entrance with Off-Street Parking Facilities , preferably for One Car (or so).
The Plot is favourably located between 2 busy Bus Stops and has good potential for development. Very Nice Homes are nearby , as lots of Professionals live (and work) in Pengam Green. There are plenty of safe places to park in front of it , as it lies in a cul-de-sac. A Mobile Cafe (Portable Street Food Canteen) appears to be a rather popular suggestion. Other suggestions include Glamping Pods , Corner Shops , Offices and Signage. Another possibility is a Mini Arcade of Quaint Victorian (or Edwardian) Kiosks. Other possibilities include a Sub Post Office , a Salon , a Fashion House or a Spa.
A Semi-Commercial or Semi-Residential (Live-Work) Unit has even been proposed. Of course it could also be used as a Creative Space (or a Social Networking Hub)- or maybe a Local Community Radio Station or even a Local Community Television Studio. The potential opportunities (and possibilities) in such a trendy area are (Absolutely) Endless. A Massive Park , a GP Surgery and a Popular Sports Ground are also beside it. IT HAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF PASSING FOOTFALL ; DURING WORKING WEEKDAYS.
For the Record : The starting price of this particular property is far much cheaper than what currently appears on Zoopla , Rightmove , PrimeLocation , OnTheMarket , plus countless other Property Marketing Networks.
Although Cardiff is (Most Certainly) Not either Kensington or Chelsea : It still has a Unique and Highly Desirable (Welsh) Allure to It.
It’s All About The Time , The Money , The Good Standard Of Residential Living , The High Quality Of Residential Life , The Added (Residential) Flexibility , The Additional Commercial Add-Ons , The (Extra) Lifetime (Rental) Income Opportunities from 2 (Separate) Tiny Commercial Kiosks on the Ancillary Unbuilt (Non-Residential) Areas – and Almost Everything Else (In-Between Them All).
A Direct Commercial (Passenger) Train going from Cardiff Central Station (in Wales) to London Paddington Station (in England) currently takes about 2 Hours (via Rail) as at the 16th of December 2021. However : Within the Next 3 Years the (CrossRail-Optimized) Train Journey Time from Cardiff (Central) to London (Paddington) could actually be slashed to as low as 1.5 Hours. In Context : Many London Workers travel from Brighton (Sussex) to London Every Day via Train : Average Commuting Time 1.1 Hours. Many London Workers travel from Colchester (Essex) to London Every Day via Train : Average Commuting Time 1.5 Hours. Many London Workers travel from Birmingham (West Midlands) to London Every Day via Train : Average Commuting Time 1.5 Hours. Many London Workers travel from Leicester (East Midlands) to London Every Day via Train : Average Commuting Time 1.1 Hours.
In Summary , the Key Business Features and Top Commercial Selling Points of this Absolutely Fabulous Cardiff City Property are as follows (as at Thursday the 16th Day of December 2021) :
* A Very Modern (Contemporary) , Detached , Semi-Commercial or Semi-Residential (Live-Work) Unit , with Eclectic ‘Under-Parking’ , has now been proposed by a Forward-Thinking EU Architect , as per the (Highly Illustrative) Photo in this Press Release.
* This is a strategically sited portion of Freehold Land in a Beautiful Area of Cardiff.
* Major Service Utilities are already Located at the Various Boundaries of the Plot (Water , Electric , Television , Cable , Gas , Sewage , Phone and Internet) etc. They only need to be Connected by the relevant Service (Utility) Companies.
* It comprises of approximately 0.1 Acres of Open (Green) Space in 2 Different FREEHOLD Parts , with a Narrow Tract of Land connecting them.
* For Example : The Larger Part can be used for a Contemporary Prefabricated Modular Home (To Live In).
* For Example : The Smaller Part (right beside the Local Bus Stop) can be used for a Contemporary Prefabricated Modular (Street-side) Shop or (Street-side) Kiosk or (Street-side) Office (To Work In).
* For Example : The Narrow (Connecting Tract between the 2 Aforementioned Parts) can be used for a Wide Range of HIGHLY VISIBLE Contemporary (Street-Side) Road Signage and Advertising Billboards etc.
* A (Pre-Fabricated) Kiosk is already on Site, as are the Derelict Foundations of an Old (pre-1928) Building.
* It is relatively close (in Terms of Walking or Cycling) to Cardiff Central Train Station.
* Car Driving usually only takes about 9 Minutes to get to Cardiff Central Train Station.
* Vehicle Access is via a Gated Entrance with Off-Street (Vehicle) Parking Facilities for One Car.
* It is located between 2 Busy Bus Stops and has Good Potential for Development.
* Nice Homes are nearby, as lots of Professionals Live (and Work) in Pengam Green.
* There are Plenty of Safe Places to Park Cars (or Vans) in front of it, as it lies in a cul-de-sac.
* A Massive Park, a GP Surgery and a Popular Sports Ground are also beside it.
* IT HAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF PASSING FOOTFALL; DURING WORKING WEEKDAYS.
* A Mobile Cafe (Portable Street Food Canteen) appears to be a popular suggestion.
* Other suggestions include Glamping Pods, Corner Shops, Offices and Signage.
* Another possibility is a Mini Arcade of Quaint Victorian (or Edwardian) Kiosks.
* Other possibilities include a Sub Post Office, a Salon, a Fashion House or a Spa.
* Of course it could also be used as a Creative Space (or a Social Networking Hub).
* Or maybe a Local Community Radio Station , a Music Recording Studio , an Tiny Amphitheatre or a Local Community Television Studio.
* The opportunities (and possibilities) in such a Trendy area are (Absolutely) Endless.
* Visit https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353806726761 for further information.
* The Starting Price is currently £34999 (or more) – as at Thursday the 16th Day of December 2021.
Keywords (Search Terms) : Property , Auctions , Cardiff , Commercial , Wales , Land , Sale , Residential , Glamping , Camping
Hashtags : #Property , #Auctions , #Cardiff , #Commercial , #Wales , #Land , #Sale , #Residential , #Glamping , #Camping
MEDIA (PRESS) CONTACT INFORMATION :
Office of the UK Property Auctions Team
City of Westminster
Featured eBay Seller Website : https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ailments
Republic of Ireland (ROI) Email Address (Global News Desk) : email@example.com
USA (North America) Phone Number (Worldwide Customer Support) : +1 6418631393.
ABOUT THE AFFORDABLE RANGE OF (EBAY) DEALS – THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM FROM LOTS OF (DIFFERENT) HARDWORKING EBAY SELLERS.
Here is a Very Short List of our Top Three (3) Best (Affordable) Property Choices for Christmas 2021 / New Year 2022 :
* STARTING PRICE (£94999) : FREEHOLD LAND WITH LAKE , BRIDGE AND WEAR NEAR READING (BERKSHIRE) – WITHIN THE GREATER LONDON CROSSRAIL COMMUTER BELT.
The eBay Property Link is https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353806866553 (Online Bids are Now Open).
* STARTING PRICE (£64999) FREEHOLD LAND WITH RIVER (STREAM) IN COLWYN BAY (NEAR THE WELSH MOUNTAIN ZOO) – WITHIN THE NORTH WALES (AND NORTHWEST ENGLAND) COMMUTER BELT.
The eBay Property Link is https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353806867033 (Online Bids are Now Open).
* STARTING PRICE (£34999) : FREEHOLD LAND IN A LOVELY PART OF CARDIFF (NEAR THE CITY CENTRE) – WITHIN THE SOUTH WALES (AND SOUTHWEST ENGLAND) COMMUTER BELT.
The eBay Property Link is https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353806726761 (Online Bids are Now Open).
With Dozens of Affordable Properties soon set to go under the Hammer within the coming hours, the Online eBay Auction Catalogue truly promises to really have something in it for almost everyone , with the Lucky Winners (hopefully) set to become UK Property Owners – long before the 2022 New Year Season is over.
As at the 16th Day of December 2021 , the current blend of Auction Properties for Sale (on eBay) , presently include : A rather Quirky (and Jagged) Freehold Riverside Hilltop Plot of Untouched Land (beside a Stream) which is very close to the (rather popular) Welsh Mountain Zoo in Colwyn Bay , Numerous Agricultural Farmlands, a Wide range of Undeveloped Glamping Pod Sites, Huge Numbers of Open Camping Stations, Huge Amounts of Commercial Premises (Office Space), Massive Country Homes, Compact Urban Bachelor Pads, and an even Quirkier (albeit ‘Devilishly Lovely’) Little Freehold Plot of Land (with it’s very own Detached Commercial Kiosk) right near the Heart of Cardiff City Centre in Wales (to name just a few) !
The full eBay auction catalogue is still available to view online – but please be warned that many of the Properties are already being eagerly snapped up by Investors , long before their various Auctions ultimately come to an end.
It is therefore strongly recommended that all prospective property buyers urgently visit the eBay Online Property Website , after viewing the aforementioned properties , and thriftily place their (Sensible) Offers – to avoid losing out.
With an (ever) increasing demand for affordably property , and many of the previous restrictions around property viewings now (partially) lifted , these (Smart Little) eBay Sellers fully expect to remain very (very) busy indeed – throughout the Ongoing Festive Season (and beyond).
So : If you are (genuinely) interested in viewing any of the above mentioned properties , plus lots more , then do swiftly visit one of the Affordable eBay Property Sellers (https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ailments) for initial information. This particular eBay Seller has been ethically featured by us primarily because it appears to be selling an amazing range of Quirky Freehold UK Properties at about Twenty Percent (20%) Lower than the Standard UK Property Market Rates.
This release was published on openPR.
from www.openpr.com Source link